Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm on the Google blog !!!


Well, I'm on the Google opensource blog again.

My article can be seen here,
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2012/02/road-not-taken-adventures-of-post.html?spref=fb

This is the second time I was featured in this blog, and I consider it a rare privilege to have made it here.

My first appearance on the Google blog was right after my visit to last years OpenMRS implementer meeting.
The second (and latest) item chronicles what I've gone on to do since that time.

The aim of this item is to encourage more students to continue with their mentoring organizations once the GSOC summer is over. Hopefully, my article will (in its own little way) encourage more student participation.

Of course, all the credit should go to my dear old supporters, Dr. Burke, Glen McCallum, Ben Wolfe and of course Michael Downey, who introduced me to GSOC Program manager Carol Smith and Stephanie Taylor (also of Google) in the first place.

Thanks everyone, I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment