Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome and Introduction


Welcome, dear visitor !

I plan to use this blog as a public diary on my path to improve my Health Informatics knowledge.

Health Informatics has been a long term passion of mine. Unfortunately, my home country does not have much to offer in this field, so I've decided to step out on my own, and to self educate myself to the best of my ability.

This blog is an attempt to record my 'Education', and will (hopefully) be useful to others who trod behind me.

My 'improvement' will be a community driven and long term process.

But be warned, Real work experaince will be my exams, and my friends in this industry will be my tutors

Where this journey will take me, and how far I can achieve my goals, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment